1. Place racks in top and lower thirds of oven; preheat broiler. Place an 18x13" rimmed baking sheet on top rack.
2. Stir oil, chili powder, coriander, cumin, and salt in a small bowl. Transfer half to a large bowl; set remaining oil mixture aside. Add onion and peppers to large bowl and toss to combine.
3. Carefully remove hot pan from oven. Transfer vegetable mixture to pan and arrange in a single layer; reserve bowl. Broil until beginning to brown and soften, about 5 minutes.
4. Toss steak and reserved oil mixture in reserved bowl. Push vegetable mixture to one side of pan. Arrange steak in an even layer on remaining side. Broil until steak is browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in foil and place on another rimmed baking sheet. Bake on lower rack until warmed through, about 5 minutes.
6. Serve steak mixture with tortillas, sour cream, lime, and hot sauce alongside.